Want to work for a fast-paced, venture-backed startup company? We’re the company behind Fresha.com, the world’s leading marketplace for the beauty, wellness, and fitness industries. Our marketplace has consistently been ranked as the world’s top beauty booking platform for over 4 years in a row. We’re seeking an energetic, determined and dynamic Partner Success Manager to drive growth and help our partners maximize their revenue generation through SaaS tools and marketplace.
The ideal candidate has great communication skills, can prioritize effectively, has a strong work ethic and a passion to build great relationships with partners in the beauty and wellness industry.
We are an ambitious, innovative and rapidly-expanding global startup headquartered in London, UK with teams across Europe, USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland and Dubai. Our high-traffic booking platform has quickly become a game-changing industry leader, with users in over 120 countries. Our customers transact millions of appointment bookings monthly, with thousands of active users at any time. We’re backed by top-tier international investors such as Huda Beauty, to drive further conversions of partners and consumers onto our booking platform.
- Serve as a lead point of contact for partners on all commercial activities, and take ownership of assigned accounts, support partner on-boarding and help drive SaaS platform adoption
- Optimize listing content and availability competitiveness on the marketplace to maximize conversions
- Effectively analyze reports, execute plans on increasing monetized revenue generated from existing accounts
- Meet key performance indicators around online bookings ratios, usage, retention, conversions and churn
- Ensure positive partner experience through effective communication, swift resolution of partner inquiries and requests, sound decision making and problem solving.
- Contribute to the development of new product features by collating merchant feedback received
- Identify up-sell and cross sell opportunities and collaborate internally to create additional value for merchants
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years of partner success/account management experience in the internet, software or e-commerce sectors
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of initiative and customer service orientation
- Ability to adapt and achieve targets in a dynamic, fast paced working environment
- Experience with online marketplaces or SaaS platforms is desirable
- Ideally a keen interest in the Beauty and Wellness industry
- A well-funded, quickly growing startup with a lot of opportunity for growth and upward mobility
- A competitive compensation package
- 4 Weeks vacation
- Health & dental benefits
- A vibrant and collaborative company culture
- A flexible working environment
- Company social events
- Be a part of an energetic team of professionals who are top in their field!
If you feel this job ad describes the company you want to work for, don’t hesitate. We would love to speak with you. Team members who demonstrate exceptional results are rewarded with a fast-track career.