La’Dorch is a licensed Home Care Agency providing quality service in the New York Metropolitan area. Our passion and commitment to the communities we serve compel us to hire only qualified staff to service the needs of our patients. Our goal is to be the provider and employer of choice and to strive to meet all our clients and caregivers’ needs.
We are seeking a full-time Spanish/English HR Specialist to join our HR team. The right candidate will support developing, implementing, and maintaining our field employees’ compliance processes, company policies, and state and federal regulations. The HR compliance Specialist’s responsibilities are but are not limited to the following:
- Screen, interview, and hire new Home Health Aides following company policies and procedures.
- Submits weekly recent hire reports to HR Compliance.
- Weekly submission of HHA availability lists to Client Care Coordinators/ Intake Department.
- Follow up on all disability/worker’s compensation claims.
- Staying in compliance with all State and Federal labor laws.
- Maintain communication with all associates regarding process changes and updates.
- Assist in HHA Schools, communities, job fairs, and other designated areas.
- Participate in community events to distribute HHA/ CDPAP fliers and brochures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Preferred one-year experience in-home care and/or human resources.
- Knowledge of HHA Exchange is highly preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Must be organized and detail-oriented with excellent listening, written, and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and with teams, multitask, and make sound decisions when needed.
- Bilingual Spanish/English (other languages are a plus!)
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned by their supervisor.